View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Yes they were. They kissed in episode 2, got together immediately after that, and had zero passion for one another. If you compare SE to literally ANY other ship on he show the just come off so blah? Like, IDK, they were way too safe and dull. There was no excitement there, not even in their storyline??? The time they were at their best imo was season 3 when there was actually some angst but even that was short lived lol.

It was obvious in Stefans words and actions that he cared so much more for Caroline than he ever did Elena? lol. He always fought for Caroline even when she was "choosing" Alaric but wit Elena it was like ehe sort of just gave up when she wanted Damon.

I dont see how you can say Stefan didnt deserve Caroline? Caroline made just as many mistakes as Stefan made in that relationship. I remember Caroline "giving up" on their marriage more than Stefan did and taking off her ring a few times.

Dont even try to argue that Klaus was better for Caroline than Stefan. How many times did Klaus mess up with Caroline. Killing her best friends aunt, killing her boyfriends mom, kidnapping her friends, turning Tyler, possessing Tyler.... like i love Klaroline I DO, but it literally made no sense!!!! Caroline would NEVER EVER EVER be with him. She's too moral for that and on top if that Klaus made so many mistakes that were unforgivable.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote