View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 02:22 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

yeah I don't like photos like that either, I think two weeks ago they also made photos of her at the beach with friends...

haha I do think they meant that yes

I'm glad she's got some good counsel.. I hope they get to terms quickly so they can leave it behind

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson, Josh Groban to be featured in 'Silent Night' documentary

A new holiday special will give you some insight into a beloved Christmas carol classic, with the help of some of your favorite artists.
Silent Night - A Song for the World, a musical film documentary about the story behind the 1818 song “Silent Night,” will debut on The CW Thursday, December 10 at 8 p.m. ET.

The film, narrated by Downton Abbey’s Hugh Bonneville, will feature a cast including Kelly Clarkson, Josh Groban, Katharine McPhee, David Foster, Randy Jackson and more. According to a press release, it’ll include “new recordings by global stars in different languages.”

An encore presentation will air Wednesday, December 23 at 8 p.m. ET.
Kelly Clarkson, Josh Groban to be featured in 'Silent Night' documentary - Music News - ABC News Radio

apparently this is a repeat of a christmas session she did with a choir in Austria I believe... It once aired and was pulled off youtube when the performance was uploaded
I remember it being amazing, hopefully they upload it again this year

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]