View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 04:35 AM
heartღaflutter
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen footage of the event yet either... ETA: -> just read somewhere that they used a kellyoke song from the show with a word from Kelly that is supposedly new

Some divorce news, or more on who Kelly hired..

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainmen...stock-divorce/
Quote:
KELLY Clarkson has hired Kim Kardashian and Angelina Jolie’s high-powered lawyer in her messy divorce from estranged husband Brandon Blackstock.

The Sun can exclusively reveal Kelly, 38, filed to replace her initial attorney, Terry Ross, with Laura Wasser on July 21.

The divorce lawyer has been dubbed the “Disso Queen,” as her A-list clients include Angelina Jolie, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Britney Spears, Ryan Reynolds, Gwen Stefani and more.

She also represented Kim Kardashian in her divorce from second husband Kris Humphries.

Kelly obtaining the high-powered attorney comes as her divorce from her husband of seven years has taken a messy turn.

The songstress filed for divorce from the talent manager in June 2020.

She cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split.

The star requested joint legal and physical custody of their daughter River Rose, 6, and son Remington Alexander, 4, but asked the court not to award Brandon any spousal support.

The Kelly Clarkson Show host also requested the court enforce a prenup signed on October 15, 2013, and to restore her maiden name, Kelly Clarkson.

In Brandon’s response to the divorce, he agreed to Kelly's request of having joint legal and physical custody of their children.

The courts have approved a privately compensated judge, Judge Scott M. Gordon, for Kelly and Brandon's divorce proceedings until December 2021.

The American Idol winner has also been sued by her ex’s father's company for $1.4 million.
perhaps recommended by Gwen?

for those interested, I don't like posting these things since it's private but that's how I found out about her new attorney
Kelly at the beach with the kids, only link no pics here
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...on-blackstock/

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 10-19-2020 at 04:45 AM