View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 08:28 AM
klutzy_girl
New Fan

Jensen and Danneel started a production company, Chaos Machine, and inked an overall deal with WB Television

Quote:
Supernatural star Jensen Ackles is staying in the Warner Bros television family after striking an overall deal with the production company that he has formed with his wife Danneel.

The pair have launched Chaos Machine Productions and have hired former DC creative executive Renee Reiff as head of development.

The overall deal will see the trio create, develop and produce new shows for streaming services, cable, and the broadcast networks. No financial terms were disclosed but it is an exclusive, multi-year agreement.

“Warner Bros. has been my home for the better part of two decades. The relationships I have acquired there are some of the finest and most supportive I could have hoped for in this industry. Danneel and I are thrilled for the opportunity to continue to grow as artists and now as a producers under the mentorship and guidance of Peter Roth and the whole WBTV team,” Jensen Ackles said.
From https://deadline.com/2020/10/superna...tv-1234594198/