View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 09:27 PM
broken crown
Moderator Support Team

Okay, so I found the part of the video. I'm going to rip the video and maybe make some kind of gif set later. We'll see.

Apparently Ace has been working at The Claw for 3 years? It's only really canon if it's said on the show...but that's about right. Ace is 21 and he's probably been there since the end of high school? IDK.

Yeah...so taking video was a learning experience too. I have to re-learn so much stuff after using a PC for so long...but it's okay! I'm doing good! And I figured it out:

Here's the script:

Quote:
Carson: Dear Nick...my question for you is...so Ace comes into work one day and he says "all right I've been a really loyal and hard-working dishwasher at The Claw for three years now" and he puts this ultimatum to you. He says "either you make me head cook or I'm leaving". So now as the new co-owner of The Claw how would you handle that request and the second part of the question is how do you believe your partner in The Claw, George, would handle that request?

Nick: Hmmm...

Ace: Yeah Nick?!

Nick: Okay...call me boss please. It's so weird...I still think it's so weird that I'm technically the boss. That's weird...or co-boss.

George: *gasps*

Nick: Shout out George...co-boss! I would probably say...I would probably say "Ace I appreciate your many years of service...and not only because you're our only dishwasher...but because you are focused, you are committed, and you are dedicated to The Claw. However, we already have a head chef. Shout-out Jamie. But as soon as an appropriate position becomes available you'd be the first one I'd consider. That's what I would say. Now George would probably say something along the lines of uhhh "No Ace...we already have a chef...get back to washing dishes."

Carson: *laughs*

Nancy: I think you should give him a shot.

Nick: What about Jamie?

Nancy: I think Jamie should move onto bigger and better things.

Nick: Maybe he can be like a sous-chef?

George: Nancy, you don't even show up for work!

Nancy: I know, but when I do...I want Ace to be there.

Nick: Oh he's there...he's just washing dishes.

Ace: *looks half sad/amused*

I think I got this whole exchange right... I'll have to review it again tomorrow. I gotta go to bed now!