View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 07:45 PM
April7739
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
April, good point. Though I don't necessarily think that it means that she ships them? Just that she acknowledges that their relationship is special and important.

Now that I think about it, has Bob explicitly said that he ships Bellarke?
No, but . . . just leave them both on the list.

I mean, Bob made the "misinterpreted" tweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I had the best day. Bob was truly a pleasure. And just as April says, super easy to talk with. I wouldn’t have done it if not for her! I was at ease despite my nerves at about 10 seconds in. He’s such a calming force!
I'm so happy for you, as I've already told you a dozen times. I knew that you could do it and that you would enjoy this so much. I don't know how Bob does it with his own social anxiety, but he just knows how to talk to everyone and makes the experience great for everyone. I mean, he was at this for HOURS today. It's not glamorous, but he does a great job with it. Hopefully he can get some sleep tonight!

I really liked this virtual con thing, and I hope that more cons will consider doing it. It was pretty cool, actually.

Quote:
I nearly flatlined that he knew how to pronounce my name. He also recognized my face immediately from the thank you video. Told me that he loved that I was so upbeat and positive even with my personal issues that I told him about. Gave me great compliments on pushing through!
He told me the same thing about Sharon. It's so funny, because she started off her video by mentioning me, and I started off my video by mentioning her. When I say that I am SO HAPPY that he and Eliza watched the video I made and loved it, and that he recognized a couple people from it . . .

Quote:
He gave me great tea on him and Eliza being in love. Said that as actors they rarely get time to spend with the people they love. Despite the crap we’re in, him and Eliza have enjoyed their time together. He also told me that even though Bellarke didn’t end together, him and Eliza did. My internal screams were bursting to come out. I also thanked him(Eliza) for everything they did for the show.
I'm so happy for them and so happy that you got to thank him (and Eliza).

Quote:
I may have thrown a little side shade about not completing. But I did tell him that I came back for his episode.
Well, now that he's admitted to someone else that he hasn't watched, I guess it's okay for me to say it here, too: HE HASN'T WATCHED! I think that's called self-care.
ICON