View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 01:20 PM
loppabelle
Elite Fan

I had the best day. Bob was truly a pleasure. And just as April says, super easy to talk with. I wouldn’t have done it if not for her! I was at ease despite my nerves at about 10 seconds in. He’s such a calming force!

I nearly flatlined that he knew how to pronounce my name. He also recognized my face immediately from the thank you video. Told me that he loved that I was so upbeat and positive even with my personal issues that I told him about. Gave me great compliments on pushing through!

Bob was eating almonds too. I nearly lost it when he started apologizing. He gave me great tea on him and Eliza being in love. Said that as actors they rarely get time to spend with the people they love. Despite the crap we’re in, him and Eliza have enjoyed their time together. He also told me that even though Bellarke didn’t end together, him and Eliza did. My internal screams were bursting to come out. I also thanked him(Eliza) for everything they did for the show. I may have thrown a little side shade about not completing. But I did tell him that I came back for his episode.