View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 08:52 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I'm all kinds of emotional right now, guys. This is my show. My happy place. My comfort. And to know how popular it still is 20 YEARS after it first aired just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
I agree it does my heart good to know that 20 years later we are still crazy about Gilmore Girls. I love how it still is current.

So awesome I was posting and chatting about the 20th anniversary with friends and I found out my friend Amelie was actually an extra on the show when she lived in CA. She told me she filmed a scene when they filmed the college years. She said in the scene she was in a dance scene where they danced and sang in a circle and sang to some of the main cast at a soroiety party or something. She was telling me that it was her first acting job. She was so excited the show was a success!

I know the feeling of being happy the show is still talked about and popular. It's the same for me with Roswell we are celebrating 21 years today! I love how the show is stlll current and popular.

Quote:
Roswell, can we use your post as your testimonial and I can add it to our OP once we've gotten it up?
Of course you can! I would be honored!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote