View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 09:14 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

I know how Shiri said how the sex scene at the end of Graduation was never filmed when asked at an event. I remember her saying "No it nerver was filmed. Trust me if it was the [Roswell] fans would of found it."

I remember back in the day fans found B roll footage from behind the scenes and cut scenes from the show. How they did find it with the internet how it was back in the day was beyond me but it was there.

The original Graduation script was going to be 2 hours but the WB network cut it to only an hour so the script was cut and some scenes were never filmed.

In the end I am glad we got the ending we got. I remember wathcing the final and being happy with it. Considering how some shows end we got SO lucky!

Bad storylines and all with Roswell over all we got SO lucky!

There is a reason that 21 years later we still believe!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!