View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Do you mean Peter/Gwen? MJ was cut out of the second movie lol. I liked the first ASM but the sequel was a hot mess. I think Peter and Gwen's relationship was the best thing about the ASM films. I agree JF is a great actor, but his Electro was too goofy and horrible in TASM2 but I have faith in Marvel so hopefully they will do him better justice than Sony did (Just like they will do with the X Men and Fantastic 4 after Fox kept ruining them) There was no news about this last night so that's why it was mostly unbelievable but now that there is, it has to be the bigger picture of the rumored multiverse cause they usually recast roles when they are in a new universe so it must be related to that, Doctor Strange 2, and the rumors of Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield showing up in a future Spiderman movie or DS2. I mean it's still hard for me to buy that the past two Spidermen will show up but maybe there's a chance now. Guess we'll see but with the MCU, it should be a kickass movie regardless.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote