View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 02:34 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SEASON.

By far, this is the worst season in the history of Big Brother!!!!

Even in a decent week where some interesting stuff happened and the minorities are safe, we STILL manage to lose someone tolerable.... I dont even love Ian, and I think he could have played better this season, but it still sucks to see him go over tyler! I think Dani and Nicole should have agreed to keep him. Yes, the committee would be pissed but like, he was better for their games and Tyler was actively coming after Dani. Its just... so annoying to watch. SO SO SO ANNOYING.

BTW Nicole was telling Dani she was gonna fake cry and was laughing about Ian getting evicted just before the show so dont buy the BS edit of her being sad about it... not true at all.

Spoiler:
I know right? That's why I said the past few episodes are the only ones I'm looking forward too even though it was going to end with Ian leaving, even though Dani got brainwashed to not get rid of the person she kept whining was coming after her and was her original target. PATHETIC. Fine, guess Tyler will get her dumb ass first then after they continue to put up the Black folks. I'm not surprised Nicole's tears were fake, I never bought them regardless. Especially when she really gets off on being the victim, nasally sheep. Like I said, no one thinks for themselves. They just do what Cody says and they follow suit even if it hurts them, Why keep someone that is coming after you and has planted seeds against you for WEEKS? Nicole unshockingly caved like a spineless squid and barely put up a fight, so much for Ian being her ride or die. lol You know who's going up and that will be repeated every week unless they win HOH zzz. I watched this week's episodes but back to the tune out cause the season is boring AF, terrible people saying prejudice things keep getting rewarded, and mostly everyone I like has left. They can't even come up with good twists, their already pointless. Yeah, David used his power but he's just going to be put up the next three weeks until he's gone.

I just remembered at the end of yesterday's show Julie made it sound like a past houseguest will move in next door (Whatever the hell that means) but I'll just see what I hear on Jokers cause I expect that to be a disappointment too, their twists always turn out to be duds that go nowhere. It is a shame this season is one of the worst and most boring, "All Stars" shouldn't be this way. This is so bad I would of preferred no season at all like they originally said lol. Most of the houseguests don't even want to be there since they keep threatening to quit and not go to Jury, they don't even want to be there lol. I'm sure Ian still went to jury though, just like Tyler will but all this whining about quitting when they don't get their way is another thing showing their not All Stars. I'm glad The Masked Singer is coming back next week, that shouldn't put me in a coma like this bland season has.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 09-18-2020 at 02:40 PM