View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 06:05 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Ahhh, the FIRST good episode of this boring season! Of course they left out all the racist comments of David using his power (Especially Cody saying David using his power and keeping it to himself being the same as OJ lying about committing murder) saying they would screw over Day by voting out Kevin if she didn't use it, and trying to sabotage Davonne at the Veto meeting but it was so great to watch David use his power (Even though he tried too hard asking everyone if they saved him lol) Davonne win the Veto, and use it on Kevin. I just freaking hope Tyler goes over Ian since it sounds like they literally keep changing what they want to do (When Dani has done nothing but say she wants Tyler out after gunning for her for weeks) every five seconds. Ian is one of the few people that isn't a POS in this house so I want him to stay but whatever happens, at least a POC isn't leaving this week. On a side note, the Veto competition was the first comp I liked this season too. That was a good idea for a comp, even though it was stressful as hell to watch. That should be a repeat competition every season IMO. I always know who won these comps before the show airs, but damn it felt SO GOOD to see Davonne win the Veto! Now get an HOH!