View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 07:13 AM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

Kathrin, it is going great. I didn't realize how much the customers and even the manager really liked me. I was only suppose to have worked 18 hours last week (three days at six hour shifts) but than I was able to go work another store (worked 9-330 in my store and than 4-10 in the next town over) and than Friday night the manager texted me asking me to work Saturday from 6am to 12pm and I did. I also now have two more shifts for this week (baby shift tomorrow and full shift next Sunday). He wanted me to prove myself before going to other stores or getting these hours, so I'm assuming that I'm doing a fab job doing that lol. I also meet our district manager (I had no idea it was her, I only meet her once and that was October 2017). I talked with her and my manager about my dad and how he'd go in and scream at me and so on about third shift so now when I work he can NOT go in the store. If he's doing lotto or buying something that's one thing, but the minute he starts on me while at work he is banned. I won't even lie, I am so much happier I could cry tears of joy lol.

Have a good Sunday everyone