View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 06:38 PM
Can't Have You
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesdane (View Post)
i THINK i remember that spashley scene but idk now. i remember in the series where they were tied up together. idk if amber benson was in the movie, but she was definitely in the series.
It was a pretty hot scene of them kissing and one of them climbs on top of the other one Wow I didn't know about a tied up scene Oh then I don't think she was in the movie. They were relatively unknown people (to me)

Quote:
i misspelled her name but this is her https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1444665/

i'm CERTAIN you know her
The only thing I would know her in was Sleepy Hollow, but I quit watching that and she was only in one episode Though, I have heard of the Warehouse show. Just never watched it

Quote:
same but it sucks being so starved for content i need someone to do a phone interview or something idk but i'm dying!!
Ugh I knowwwww we need something to hold us over

Quote:
i wish i was a slow fic reader like you because i'm all caught up with everything now and i have nothing to do
Haha usually I'm pretty fast, but I'm trying to read a straight book for/with my friend, and as you can imagine, it is interesting to say the least I've only read wlw fic or books for the last 10 years or so.

Tori