View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 08:30 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
John Boyega literally just popped into my head just now what you think?
he would be a good candidate i had someone else in mind but i forgot who it was

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
I remember people thinking the weight loss was for a new role. Nobody ever imagined it was because he was sick and nearing the end.

I feel like he must have let Marvel know what he was going through in the weeks leading up to his death just so they could at least have some sort of plan in place when this did finally happen.
yeah i thought it was for a role to, but when you see these pictures you can tell it was more than that
i do believe marvel has a plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
^ I remember seeing awful comment that they were saying that he was on crack and all that.. I was like.. I hate those and now they was like omg and all that, but I still remember their comments on twitter.. It was the worst..

You can notice his health, but I suspect that he probably sick, but again, it hard to tell when he did the film..
yep these "fans" are so mean it is the bad age of social media and social bullying so easy to do it behind a copmuter screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, hindsight is 20/20 if that ends up being true. I guess when they figure out their next steps that Marvel will let fans now but it will never be the same. I heard people say that he was very thin the last time they saw him but I haven't seen any pictures of him in a while, I thought everything was fine. If I saw them I probably would of thought something was going on *sad*
yeah , i mean i did remember the rumours but than again he was out of the linelight for awhile so i didnt know either

marvel has a plan not sure what yet ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I am still in shock over the news about Chadwick Boseman death! What an amazing talent! He blew me away in Get On Up and I teared up over his performance as T'Challa in Black Panther.

My friend was lucky enough to work with Chadwick Boseman when she was a featured extra in the court room scene in his movie Marshall. They filmed the scene in Buffalo NY for two weeks. She told me he was the nicest guy and such a talent. She told me how she loved working with him and that his raw talent and work ethic blew her away.

What a talent, regal, strong, a ray of sunshine, and a true king!

He dealt with his battle with cancer in true Wadkana fashion with dignity and grace.

His speech from his alum-matter Howard University was so inspiring and I know his inspiring spirit will live on.

He will be missed beyond measure. A true king! Wakanda Forever!
^ wakanda forever!!