View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 02:39 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Okay, maybe DC wasn't a perfect ending (RIP Jen ), but I liked it because Joey chose Pacey and I was a huge shipper of them back then. And you're right about Parenthood, I totally forgot about that show.
Totally expected Joey to end up with Dawson, but I'm so happy they went the Pacey route; always thought they had more chemistry as a couple. Dawson always felt too boring for Joey if that makes sense they make amazing best friends though.

Pacey and Andie had great chemistry too; at some level it would have been nice for them to end up together, but that would likely have meant that Dawson and Joey would have ended up together which I wouldn't have liked tbh.

The Jen part still makes me cry. The video Dawson makes for her...
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.