View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 01:30 AM
writteninstars
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Oh yeah...they totally could have eventually gotten back together. I believe he would have forgiven her after Klaus was out of their lives...but Julie Plec wanted to do Steroline instead and MT ended up leaving the show after Season 6. I couldn't blame him because they treated him and his character like crap. Only Kevin Williamson cared about him.
Can you imagine if KW had stayed on the show? The buildup between them in season 2 was so beautiful, I can't even imagine how great a relationship they'd have if he hadn't left. Or even if he'd just come back for the last season or two. I heard that had Nina not left they were going to put Stelena back together, so I bet the same would've happened with Forwood. But nooo, we can't have nice things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishik5 (View Post)
It's been years and i'm still so mad about the scene where Caroline literay tells Tyler to get over her sleeping with Klaus or to get out of her life. I mean, how sick was the individual who wrote it?
Right? And I think that scene was only like two weeks after Tyler found out. Who on earth would expect him to get over it so fast (or ever)? Tyler was gaslit so horribly, made to think that he was the irrational one for being angry about it. Not to mention that Caroline equated her transgression with him biting Nadia, even though Tyler only bit her because she was going to kill Caroline. What kinda BS is that?

Poor MT. Given a character so rich with opportunity and depth, and they do THAT to him.

AO3| LJ| fanfiction| tumblr