View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 11:43 PM
Jared ❤︎ Jensen
Fan Forum Star

Favorite episode of this season so far! It was so much fun with so many little easter eggs throughout (like the writers' room is the actual Lucifer writers room!), I loved it

The clown/circus hell was actually creepy and when those clowns appeared behind Amenadiel I almost choked on my water they freaked me out

Dan and Lucifer re-enacting the Diablo! script I'm glad that they're starting to get along again

Lucifer and Michael's fight was such a mix between celestial beings fighting and siblings fighting, I liked it

I'm really liking the juxtapositions of Lucifer and Michael: Lucifer doesn't lie but Michael does, Lucifer gets you to confess your desires Michael your fears, Lucifer's wings are pure white Michael's are ashy black, even in the fight Lucifer is in white Michael is in black.

Lucifer slashing Michael across the face

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I expected them to be more enthusiastic after time apart
I think it's perfectly understandable that they would have some issues and in Chloe's case need some space considering that Chloe just found out, in not the most ideal way, that she is a gift from God created for Lucifer.