View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 06:58 PM
gold-steps
Elite Fan

Tonight was a really quiet night for me so I decided to do my rewatch!
  • Nancy is in full research mode and I love it
  • Carson and Karen....it's been a while since we've seen them and it was nice
  • Poor George has so much going on. But her calling Nancy for help and how the Drew Crew supports her is really sweet.
  • Also when George apologized for needing help it broke my heart a little bit. I also have a hard time with that and I'd love to see more of her opening up.
  • Oooo the flashbacks to baby Nancy and her first case and all the Easter eggs are cool.
  • Nathan is so creepy. But Nancy saying "other than you being brought to justice by a 7th grader" to him was awesome.
  • Ooo Carson mentioning an employee from the ice cream emporium. Probably nothing, but it stuck out to me with what we know now.
  • Owen and Nancy flirting is a little less weird now that she and Nick aren't together anymore. This scene makes their age gap (he was a freshman in college when she was like 12?) look huge though.
  • Nancy puts everything together like a boss.
  • Nick looking out for Nancy and not wanting her to go to the warehouse alone is kind of cute. But she's gonna do what she wants...why is why they didn't work together.
  • Lol at Nick telling Nancy's dad on her
  • Carson entering a creepy demon infested warehouse for Nancy is a cool dad move
  • This bothered me the first time I watched the episode and it still does lol, like yes it's open and on her bed but Karen reading Nancy's diary is a HUGE invasion of privacy.
  • Poor Nancy has so many repressed memories and emotions that she's been dealing with since she was 12. That's a long time.
  • The shrine is quite creepy tbh. I was very happy when Nancy burned it
  • Nick helping George and George is such a good sister. She cares so much and knows her sisters so well
  • George hugging Ted and then hugging Nick
  • Nancy expressing emotions and communicating her feelings to Carson...groundbreaking....it's great to see her open up.
  • Ace is okay!
  • Owen agreeing to a random DNA test right away lol
  • Nancy finding the letter from Kate was very sweet. She and Carson were great parents.
  • Nancy and Carson are starting to get close again...but then he gets arrested *This is Why we Can't Have Nice Things plays*

Since I didn't watch the show as it aired I actually didn't know this was the winter finale but it works really well as one. Carson getting arrested is a great and suspenseful ending! I wonder if we'll see Simon again? The episode kind of implies that he's still out there.
gold-steps is offline   Reply With Quote