View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:43 AM
LysCat
Loyal Fan

I enjoyed the episode.

I'm still holding out hope that Kora will help the team/Daisy in the end. After seeing her reaction to Jiaying, she can't be all bad. Definitely lost and confused, but also having been manipulated. Not to say she's innocent because in the end she made the choices she did, but I am really hoping that she can be saved or atone for the things she did. And what better way then to help the team in the end?

Uh, Coulson's conversation with May about Kora... Was it just about him doing the computer thing, or is there something else going on? It almost sounded like a mentor/mentee thing that would take place before a big battle and the mentor dies...and stays dead.

So, if they've created a new timeline, what does that mean for the team? Could they even exist in it? Can they go back to the other one? Or is it really long gone?

Loved all of the Daisy/Sousa moments. "As long as you've flown this a few times." Insert crickets. "A time." I really hope he makes it out alive from next week's episode.

And then, of course, the 'what are your intentions' conversation between Mack and Sousa, thought I would have assumed that Coulson would have been the one to say it. By the by, it was nice seeing Daisy and Mack working together again, off on their own again. Almost like a throw back to season three.

Some of those flashback scenes between Fitzsimmons, and I'm referring to the obvious older ones, were those ever aired? I can't remember back to the earlier seasons. Or perhaps they'd been filmed but were cut from the episodes? I figured that if someone pushed her to remember Fitz she would forget about him completely as one last failsafe, but to actually see it.

I'm still holding out hope that Malick gets the same death as his brother... In fact, I hope all of those people walking around with stolen powers are taken care of.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote