View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 03:20 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Re: investing in celebrities. Honestly, I follow them on twitter and instagram, but I'm not about to name my future kid Joy or Sophia. It's honestly, they talk about it all the time. For months, Joy was preaching Biden and saying all the Democrats should jump on his ticket, and avoid a revolution, which according to her "we don't need right now".
It's just really weird. It's one thing if you like the name, but specifically because of a celebrity is weird, and potentially embarrassing for the kid in the future.

Quote:
Sophia, almost any chance she gets, when she interviews someone or is interviewed, she'll avoid talking about the trauma she actually faced on TV sets, and talk about trauma she faces by osmosis, like with trying to fix people. I listen to WIP podcast, because she does have great recommendations for companies, the ones who sponsor her, and also she has a lot of important people on, and she is a good conversationalist. She brings up great points. The issue with Sophia is part of those points are how she suffers so much as an empath. It's like you're not the only one who cries when you're saddened. I mean, given the state of our country is not caring for anyone but ourselves, it's good that Sophia thinks like that. But, she's not as private as she makes herself out to be. The jabs at Chad happen all the time. I told Leigh, I don't even like Chad. I'm not a fan of his acting, and he, has yet to impress me as a person. But, he's moved on. He's got a family. He's got a wife. And Sophia brings up Chad even when people don't bring him up. Like with Glennon Doyle on her podcast. Glennon was talking about this box she was forced into from a very young age, going to Sunday school, and how she felt so sickened she developed an addiction and an ED. Sophia compared Glennon's trauma to her wanting to fix people, like relationships with bad guys. Oh, brother.
It's just so weird. You don't suffer as an empath, that's not a thing. You feel, but you do not suffer, and mimimalising a survivor's story by saying you suffer by osmosis is appalling.

Quote:
Not to mention, I think she blogged about yelling at other people's kids a couple times.
No. Just no. I do volunteer work with kids and the only time I ever raise my voice is when I need to get the attention of every single one of them.

Leigh Tumblr