View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 12:38 PM
BlondieLeigh
Fan Forum Legend

It's really nagl. Most people cry when they watch certain things on TV, it does not make you feel that pain, it means you care. Claiming that it's a trauma for you, unless it's directly related to your actual experiences, is just bs, tbh.

It's definitely about the movement and not yourself. It's bigger than yourself, and if you can't see that, you don't get it.

The stuff with Tracy didn't start until after Sophia left. Apparently her accepting a permanent job when Sophia quit (for good reason) is the crime of the century. If she does know the way her stans treat Tracy, it kind of suggests that she only really cares when she's the victim, which is also nagl.

Ignoring it means she may not have learned from it, and that's concerning. We can't grow without addressing our past.

Hilarie is a rarity, in the sense that she's never claimed to have no interest in celebrity culture (to my knowledge), but you can kind of just tell that she doesn't. She's just out there living her best life with her family, and helping others where she can. We probably wouldn't even know she was making masks if she hadn't been trying to get others to make them too.

Tbh it's nice to talk about this stuff. I don't all that often because I kind of feel like my constantly questioning whether or not people are genuine is a result of my own past, so it's nice to know it's not just me doing the questioning.

I definitely plan on reading it at some point. My reading list is massive though, so I may have move it forward.

Leigh Tumblr