View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 03:23 PM
Copop
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, doing a live-blog-kind-of-thingy from here on out. You have been warned.

Cara Theobold in the credits?!?!?

Nooo Of course Kai died. This is Absentia, after all.

But she gave Emily a stick - with the Meridian files on it, maybe?

My face when Emily punched Gunnarsen: Literally!

Why does Dawkins have Emily's private home videos playing on his computer ?! And why is he watching material from when she disappeared?

Cal and Emily finding where Nick was shipped off - how did they know where to look? I guess I missed something...
And I'm pretty sure Cal knows Emily maybe has the files but can't acces them - because she hasn't found stuff about him yet. At least that's the vibe I'm getting right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Dawkins near Flynn. NOOOOOOOOOO!
OMG - Flynn hiding, so clever, aaaah, please don't find him, be distracted by something.

Aaaah, Warren - will he arrive in time?!
Aw man, Warren and Dawkins passing one another!

Oh, phew, they're out and safe - for now.

WTF? Cal watching them?! Oh man, if he is the FBI mole, I'm gonna be pissed.

Hm... Gunnarsen is meeting with her ex-girlfriend, I assume?
Yeah, I think so
But why is Crown watching them?

Sheesh, Nick being tortured with videos. That is so cruel.

Ah, clever trick with duplicating the files. Nice to have such a tech-friend coming out of nowhere

Who does Emily call? It's late out there - what kind of hint is that. Huh.

WAIT WHAT?! ALICE?!
Or is this just him hallucinating? More likely than her being alive. I guess. (I don't know with this show!!)

ohh nooo... Dawkins not being in the hotel room... Emily being home aaaalll alone. This can't end well.

Oh, it did end well - in a sense. Emily and Dawkins are off to Jericho? What- or whoever that is...

Cal... he will be disappointed - but why isn't he with them, I mean, did he find out about Jericho from his Berlin contacts? Huh.

Fiona, I agree about Flynn's middle name Lovely to hear

Oh, in my rewatch I saw that Dawkins didn't have private home videos of the Durands - it was on the news back then, he's just watching the special report from then.

Well, that makes more sense

Last edited by Copop; 07-18-2020 at 03:38 PM
Copop is offline   Reply With Quote