View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 07:53 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

"Where would we be without a little love You cannot get by without a little love Everybody needs a little bit o love sometime"~Six Pacs The Getaway People.

Wow I remember this show Young American's like it was yesterday! I had just graduated high school when YA aired. YA was classic! Like a cold drink of water or Coke a Cola on a hot summer day! Cool, refreshing, and oh so good! 20 years later it was a summer we will never forget! Enjoy celebrating this amazing mildstone everyone!

20 years later I am so happy the Young American thread still exhists!

All good things must come to an end I guess. I am heartbroken over this news. I have tears in my eyes while writing this. The YA thread was always a port in the storm. You knew it was always there ready to welcome you back with open arms. You were one of the first threads here in Fan Forum history and for that you all must be proud and must celebrate these past 20 years as a great achievement! The friendships that were made and the good times and memories will last a lifetime.

This is truly the end of an era but like Wlll once said it is best Because I realized we're not just given life experience. We're given the experience of life.

Thank you Young Americans Board for giving Fan Forum life for the past 20 years. I am honored to have always shared the season of summer with you all!

"Someday I'll wish upon a star, Wake up where the clouds are far behind me Where trouble melts like lemon drops High above the chimney top That's where you'll find me Oh, somewhere over the rainbow way up high And the dream that you dare to, why, oh why can't I?" And I think to myself what a wonderful world"~ Israel Kamakawiwooles
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 07-15-2020 at 09:23 PM