View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 03:02 AM
wolkenfuehlen
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
This was the first board I posted on at , so seeing it go is definitely bittersweet.
Believe me, I know the feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Congratulations to this board and to Anja and Sheida and all the amazingly loyal and dedicated people who posted here over the years. I can remember the day that this board was added, and I can't believe that it's been 20 years since that happened!
Thank you Jerry, for your kind words and also letting us end everything on our own terms. There was a point in our board history, a long time ago, when we were almost closed, and your kindness and lenience meant that we lived to see another 10+ years, and formed connections and friendships here that never would've happened otherwise. So thank you, so so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by a thousand kisses (View Post)
As sad as it is that this board will be moved to the archives in a couple weeks, just the fact that this board existed 20 years after only 8 episodes, is a total testament to you two.
Carmen I'll tell you the same thing I told Jess, you were always considered a regular here, whether you like it or not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Ships (View Post)
I have always been so impressed with this board, lasting as long as it has, with only 8 episodes of the entire series! It is quite a feat and nothing to be ashamed of to go out on your own terms after 20 years & only 8 episodes!
Thank you We've always said we're the little board that could, and we truly are. I don't think any other board will ever compary to our... dedication? Insanity? Inability to let go? One or more of those