View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 10:11 PM
welcometomyworld
Loyal Fan

I'm really not that disappointed by the lack of N/H tonight. I am however disappointed by the lack of Haley. It just wasn't her storytime tonight. I loved the gushing about SC (so cute!) and the fact that she was having dinner with Luke and Karen though. As much as I like the newer Haley, I do long for Old Skool Haley every once in a while and I got her!

The emancipation thing, I don't really see it happening. I do think they'll allow him to live on his own if just for a little while to clear his head and for them to get themselves together and such. It's just not likely to completely go the legal route. The N/H hotness that could go down in his own place makes me so gleeful. So, I do appreciate that aspect.

I think I understand Luke and Dan a lot more now. Luke is just an ass. I was screaming at Karen to go with Plan A for the longest time after that scene ended. I still don't know how Luke can think he's a victim in the PLB drama. And, as much as Dan has done wrong with him, Luke went way too far tonight.

Dan, I've decided, is an evil mastermind. He's got his Super Sekrit plan for world domination and he's going for it. That's what all the faux-niceness recently is about. Maybe he'll reach Magnificent Bastard levels. Paul can do it. I'll be a happy little duck if he does.

Peyton, go away. Or, just hook up with Jake and let him reform you. Though, things aren't looking good for that happening right now. I love Nikki, and I know I'm in the minority when saying this. I've just waited for her appearance for an eternity and now it's here. Oh, this could be so great.

I loved Brooke tonight. She put Peyton and Lucas in their places, and they deserved it. Brooke was a real teenager tonight. Very good.

I lose love and/or compassion for Deb every week and this episode, I just don't know what to do. Deb, you have issues. Like, serious psychological problems that need to be addressed. That, and you're just about even in assitude as Luke back in Crash Course days. That's not good.

ETA: On the emancipation: If Nathan does end up on his own, he knows Dan won't let him live in some shack with no food or give up basketball so he can get a job. Dan's worked too hard for Nathan to give up b-ball now. He'll just give him money with the prerequisite 'no strings attached' speech. So, Nathan, while 16, would seem to be more than capable financially to live on his own. I just fear that if it happens, he'll get too caught up in it and go into a downward spiral.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited welcometomyworld ]

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell