View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 04:13 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

It's one I made a while back and just like the aesthetic of it. It's from The Little Mermaid, from the Blu Ray menu screen.

I was never into the boybands in the 90s as I was growing up. I preferred the girl groups, especially the Spice Girls (one of my first obsessions) and a few other girl groups. So I was never into the Backstreet Boys. Heard a few of their songs of course. I went to see the Spice Girls live in concert in 2000 with my sister. This was after Geri (Ginger) left the group. We got lost coming out of the venue and incidentally walked past Posh and Becks!

The early 2000's changed all that when Busted came along. Damn, I was obsessed with them. Then McFLY. And then over the years my music tastes have changed and evolved a lot as I grew up. I think my sister's music tastes influenced me a little bit as she was older and had maturer tastes.