View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Jenuh84
Extreme Fan

Ya, whats up with no One Tree Hill OR The OC next week? I'm gonna die of boredom! Anyhow, the episode was pretty good, although there was no P/L interaction.

I have to admit-Brooke had me cracking up a few times in this episode. When she was talking to the girl freaking out on TV and when she kept making snyde comments to Peyton.....I dunno it was just funny.

Peyton obviously really wants to get things back on track with Brooke and I think that they will be able to mend their friendship fairly soon. Brooke "hates" her, yet spent a lot of time with her in this episode.

Lucas is buggin me to no end. How could he just hook up with some random girl and then immediately after go tell his mother that he has made a lot of mistakes lately and is going to change. He better quit acting like a dumby! He tried to get through to Brooke how sorry he is, but he didn't try to talk to Peyton at all, WTH!

I was sort of digging Peyton and Jake just because Lucas is being a jerk right now, but I do think that P/L are gonna be the cutest couple once they can be together. (How cute was Jake's baby girl)

Seth: It's always been you Summer, it's always been you.

Leyton.......and Jayton!