View Single Post
Old 03-02-2004, 10:57 AM
sumiregusa
Ultimate Fan

The main thing I'm looking forward to about this episode (besides seeing Haley and her hottness, and then there's that cutie Jake to consider [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) is seeing Brooke slam Lucas.

I used to love Lucas a lot, and while I still do, his actions are what I currently am not pleased with, because cheating is very near unforgivable. I think I want Brooke to slam him just because I love her, and after the excellent one she pulled on Medusa...I mean, Peyton...last week, I'm sure she'll have some very choice words that will make the show worthwhile. Plus, him meeting somebody else already is the dumbest and probably the worst thing since Peyton hung up on her "best friend". JMO.

As far as any other characters, I'm sad that Keith may be letting the shop go because of the whole debt thing; I just hope Karen forgives him, because they belong together after all this time they've denied each other.

I am curious to find out about "Deb's Secrets" (*cue eerie background music*) -- should make for an interesting plot twist.

I don't like Sheryl's song that much...too overplayed. They had a winner with "I Shall Believe" (my fave song by her), but anything else by her recently is kind of...annoying. I avoid radio stations like the plague, because it makes me hate songs. But that's for a different thread...

Okay, so that's all.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
sumiregusa is offline   Reply With Quote