View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 05:54 PM
Make Them Laugh
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...you still get 25 points for posting on at least 5 boards ...7 posts each....add 25 to your score AND I paused Masterchef to post my pre-written Theme

I'm a Woman!
Here Me Roar!!

Mondays Theme is Highlighting These Famous Woman We all Know by Their First Name Only. Included are the Following that You can Ask Open Ended General Character Questions [5 Questions, 5 points] About any of the following characters that they played:

Sigourney, Meryl, Cher, Bette, Whoopie, Barbra, Michelle, Goldie, Sissy and Molly Again...ask questions about the characters they played...not about the actresses.
You may also ask a question or two about your favorite 1980s/ 1990s female actress's character [first and last name please]

Hopefully you all are familiar with these Actresses by their first name in Blue .

Now back to Masterchef

Questions to be Counted for Monday
Sigourney.
What was Ripley's ship called in the first Alien movie

Whoppie
Why was Deloris forced to go to a Convent for a period of time?

Cher
Loretta accepted a marriage proposal from her boyfriend, ____, then she found herself falling for his younger brother, ______.

Michelle
what abilities did Catwoman have?
Batman says that mistletoe can be deadly when eaten.... but Catwoman replies that what can be deadly if you mean it?? [Nice foreshadwoing to another villain in a future batman movie produced after Batman Returns movie ]
Catwoman and the Penguin both agree that Batman is the t_____ in both our sides. The f__ in our ointment. - actually common "annoyance" examples said by some people

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 06-28-2020 at 07:04 PM