View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 09:06 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

^^^ I think so too. It ranks up there as one of the best episodes, not just for Season One, but out of all four seasons for them, IMHO. I'd put 1x04 on that list too, even though it's a really early episode. Their connection in 1x04 is pretty electric. The almost rain kiss, her slowly taking her time putting his bandage on, while he stares her down. Whoa, talk about a sexy moment between them and the daydream sequence. 1x04 was fire for them as far as chemistry and connection goes.

I love how 1x04 and 1x22 parallel each other as well, with bandaging scenes.

Wade and Zoe ranked #8 on TV Guide's best 50 couples from The CW. https://www.tvguide.com/galleries/th...ime-ranked/44/

Should have been a bit higher IMHO, but making the top 10 out of 50 is still a good rank.

8. Zoe and Wade, Hart of Dixie
Zoe and Wade were a classic "opposites attract" story: she was a self-centered doctor from New York who tried to bring formal shorts to The CW before Petra on Jane the Virgin actually made them work, and he was a sexy, small town bartender from Alabama who appeared to be every bit the stereotypical ladies' man. However, over time Zoe and Wade's love story became the foundation of Hart of Dixie, and as the two learned not only to grow as people but to grow together as well, it only made the show -- and their characters -- stronger.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 06-28-2020 at 03:32 AM
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote