View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 01:57 AM
val ღ
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Definitely. There were only a few episodes I really enjoyed. I didnt like the futuristic theme at all and I felt like the main SL took SO long to get to.

I know people didnt like season 2 because they found it confusing but I personally loved it and enjoyed almost all the episodes that season. It was my favorite.

Season 1 was also amazing but for me, more of the storylines/episodes felt slower/repetitive than in season. I know thats not a popular opinion though.
I totally agree with you, season 1 took me like 8 episodes to get behind when I bingewatched it and I loved season 2 seeing Dolores reckoning!
I did love season 3 for all the girl power and Dolores storyline was beautifully done, the futuristic stuff was amazing, really well done and visually stunning. I just hate how they kinda ruined Maeve and then killed Dolores. Also way too much Caleb and I'm sick of the MiB.
She better be back for season 4! As much as I like Maeve Charlotte and Clementine it just wouldn't be the same without her.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote