View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 01:24 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I still love rewatching their scenes. Hell, their scenes are the main things I rewatch from Dawson's Creek. They were the best thing about the show. I still think it's funny how Dawson took a backseat to Pacey/Joey on his own show lol.
I was losing interest in DC during Season 2, big time. I actually liked D/J in Season 1 (can't believe I admit that, but I did). I actually wanted them to get together. Then when it happened, it was awful. I couldn't jump off that ship quick enough. It was the first time that a couple I was liking, that I wanted to see together, disappointed me when they got together. After a few episodes, I just tuned out of their relationship completely and wanted them done. They were a disaster from the start, then I started losing interest in the show. Then when Season 3 came out and Pacey rolled up to Joey's dock and they shared that moment. I was like okay, this is different for them. Then suddenly, I'm glued to the TV wondering if something was gonna happen with them, even though I didn't think the show would go there, then we started to slowly see their relationship blossom and that was it for me. I was I in it for the long haul and glued to my tv for the next couple of seasons. They were the only couple I got into shipper wars over. I was kinda obsessed.

IMHO, Pacey and Joey saved Dawson's Creek for me and I stayed for them. I even stayed during awful Season 5, for hope of a hug or something. I never lost interest in them even after they split and we had to watch them pretend to be strangers. I never gave up hope for them to reunite. Their love was too strong.

Their love story is the best.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)