View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 08:20 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Hey guys while I appreicate the discussion I was reminded by the head Moderators at Fan Forum about a few rules when it comes to posting to rememebr.

Quote:
Please remember that some of these posts are aimed at fans of the reboot and of a certain ship on that show which is not what the thread is supposed to be about.

It's fine to criticize the show on the thread but please ask the posters to keep the discussion on the thread about the show and not about a certain shipper thread or about the posters of Roswell New Mexico. Thank you.
So please lets not bash fans of certain ships or of another Board on Fandom.

We can still love and critize the reboot show, characters, storyline flaws and all. However please remember to not bash other fans of shippers who post here on Fan Forum and on other boards. Also lets remember not to bash the actors on the reboot. Please respect them. You can not agree with the character they play but lets not bash the actors and their personal lives.

Lets keep the Roswell board classy as we have always been doing for the past 20 years. There is a reason people are still coming back to post here.

Roswell taugh us about the power of love, frienship, and hope. So lets respect one another and have fun. Lets keep this a special and welcoming safe zone for all.

I am glad everyone feels welcome here. Lets keep it thay way. Like my former Co Mod Dreamer4ever and I started on the Board Guide so many years ago "Welcome to the ever-burgeoning I know An Alien Club" thread

Quote:
The name of this thread comes from the Roswell Season Two episode Skins and Bones when Nasedo introduces himself to Sheriff Valenti and the Roswell gang after they call him for an important meeting at the Crashdown Cafe.

Nasedo: Sheriff Valenti, welcome to the ever-burgeoning "I know an alien" club. You called me here. I assume it's important.

We feel this quote was very fitting to our board being we want this to be a place of respect and friendship. Regardless of where you come from or who you are at the Roswell Board we welcome everyone even if you are 3 feet tall and green.
I am glad all these years later our board is a welcoming one. Lets show other boards and poasters why.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 06-15-2020 at 08:27 PM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote