View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 08:30 AM
Danuck
Passionate Fan

Erin....I think it's much safer to work from home at the moment. It's nice you get to spend lots of time with your family too. I'm glad your grandmother is getting better. I've got lots of friends here that are still working from home.

They've opened non essential shops in England today and you should of seen the huge queues outside clothing shops on Oxford Street in London. It was absolutely ridiculous 🙄 The Welsh government is still going slowly lifting the lockdown measures which is good l think.

Indy....Yes that's Andrew you got the CD for. You met him that time you came to Wales with Laura and Brigitte. He still remembers you got him that CD that he couldn't get here. I told him l would hopefully see you this year on my trip but that didn't work out

I got another message from our Bunnykins last night so she's doing ok. The Wi-Fi doesn't extend to her room and she's staying in there mostly because it's got a/c and it's hot there.

I need to contact Cuddles because I've no idea if they've gone back to school there. I don't know why she hasn't got Wi-Fi at home so she could post here. Her children live quite far from her so it would be handy to contact them.

Dawnie