View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 01:50 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm a person of color too, which is one of the reasons it pisses me off so much. This always happens though, I've heard many horror stories about the token Black person on a show getting harassed and racially attacked on shows. It recently came out that the girl that played Angela on Boy Meets World was being attacked by her some of her castmates (The people that played Corey, Topanga, and Eric but the Eric actor said he apologized to her then and now, and they are still okay with each other as opposed to the other two) and making ignorant jokes about her. Sadly this is nothing new, so I'm not surprised it's happening to Heather but at least on other shows, the actors stood up for their castmate and told psychotic fans to cut it out. The NM cast just left her on her own to desperately pander to the same M/A fans that are the main ones attacking her. It's pathetic and unprofessional. It's a complete 180 to how Michael and Maria are written on the show though, I just try to focus on that for now. To hell with the actors and the main show.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote