View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 12:42 PM
Kwikimart727
Loyal Fan

First and foremost, tomorrow is finale day!!! (I'll be watching from in between my fingers ) Lots going on in the last thread and this thread, love it! Um yeah I've already said how the rnm board is comprised solely of tumble weeds. I really don't understand how that board stays open(yet the powers that be wanna pick at the Jason board?!). Anywho, two things that stood out to me: 1) A writers strike at this time and even into at least next year, would not be wise. Writers struggled for work for at least 3 or so months and then to not have work for however long the strike would last? Nope. 1.5) I really don't care if they strike or not because I want this show gone anyway. 2) I've been hearing a lot recently about actors/actors of color complaining about the treament on their respective shows. While some have merit, others I think are just jumping on the current climate bandwagon. I'm saying this as a poc. Hollywood has always been treacherous for black folks, and people have spoken out about it in the past. But some of the stuff i'm seeing has me thinking, well "I don't think that happened just because you're black". As for Heather, I swear it's those Malex stans that are making stuff tough for her. I mean I heard they say some really mean things about her and the Maria character. It's completely fine to have your fav characters, but to bash other characters or the actors that play them is going way too far. Oh and I'm also a Supernatural fan, but never got into the fandom. I did hear bits and pieces about how...cray cray...they can be. It's a shame how a few bad apples can taint the bunch

"You find me offensive, I find you offensive for finding me offensive "
"Oh mercy, mercy me. Oh things ain't what they used to be no"

Last edited by Kwikimart727; 06-15-2020 at 08:51 AM
Kwikimart727 is offline   Reply With Quote