View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 11:04 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Like I said, the show was very new and they showed how QUICKLY they were a toxic fandom in the first season as soon as Michael slept with Maria. Then when he started pursuing her, leading to them being a couple all of S2 they got even worse. I think they got mad cause they were crazy enough to think and say that M/M would never be a couple then it happened, and he's still in a relationship with Maria, not Alex. Besides being cuckoo, a lot of them are also racist since now they racially attack the actress that plays Maria (and the two faced, cowardly actors aren't much better since they never defend Heather and the guy that plays Michael acts so desperate and thirsty over M/A he even liked Tweets by the same racist fans that attack his cast mate cause he was RIGHTFULLY called out for never defending Heather/Maria from the nerverending attacks on her. He got in his feelings, then after doing that then tries to like some M/M posts but too little too late cause he showed what a jackass he is. It's also the same toxic fanbase that attacked him last summer for talking positively about M/M and saying M/A was toxic) but this isn't the first time I've seen toxic fandoms act completely insane cause they are threatened by a couple so there you go. I'll just never get why some people act like this over fictional couples on TV shows, and it's even more ridiculous and pathetic that their adults. It's also a shame the actors on the show are just as pathetic as the toxic fandom they throw crumbs to on social media, acting like M/M aren't a couple there but they are the main couple on the actual show and Michael never picks Alex over Maria. If M/A are that great to them, write them as the love story then but they don't. They toss M/A fans crumbs but continue to write Michael to be in love with Maria and always putting her first. What happens on the actual show and the way they talk on social media, it's like two different shows are on. I've never seen a cast on another TV show act like a bunch of desperate fangirls over a toxic fandom. It's too desperate for a show that won't last long or have any lasting impact over the years, it will be quickly forgotten (Especially M/A) It's always had bad ratings and only gets instant renewals cause CW wants a paycheck, nothing more. Get over yourselves.

This thread has been a great outlet to rant about the horrible writing on the show and the two faced actors lol. I just get heated when I think about how Heather has been racially attacked and none of her cast have her back or defend her. Especially with all the Black racism happening in this country right now, effing really? That really disgusts me, this show deserves to continue to crash and burn.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 06-13-2020 at 11:24 PM
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote