View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:50 PM
PrincipessaBella
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Picking up from the last thread, yeah it's gonna veeeery interesting to see how they handle all the protocols that keep coming up. I actually just read on Carina's twitter that it seems that showrunners and writers are potentially barred from set. Not that their presence made the episodes better or anything. It sounds like the WGA isn't even involved in the talks of the new production protocols. If they were already so close to striking this spring, I wonder what this might do. It's not as if the possibility of a writer's strike went away with the pandemic, just pushed it off.

Will all of this end up with more bottle episodes? What about storylines that aren't resolved this season? Like say the '47 storyline, which more often than not, required huge sequences and lots of extras. Even the scenes that were smaller in scale used guest actors and I think they might be trying to limit guest actors as well. So if it doesn't get resolved on Monday, what becomes of it? It's a mess.

And outside of the '47 story, I'm just so bored by the entire season. I'm annoyed that Kyle has been sidelined. I'm annoyed that Maria is still underutilized, as her story only serves to prop up the other characters, it's not about her, it's about what the aliens are discovering about themselves via her. I hate how it's obvious who Carina's favorite(s) are. I don's see any of this getting better by the finale and I don't see any of it getting better in season 3.
PrincipessaBella is offline   Reply With Quote