View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 08:50 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure angel (View Post)
I've read that Katims' favorite character was Max and he couldn't believe how people were reacting to him in the last few episodes.
I know the cast at the end of season 2 were totally fed with the WB network and how they were cancelled and how storylines were going. Emiile was in tears over her storyline and stormed out of Katism office from what I heard. Colin was devasted they killed his character off when he said he would guest star and work around his movie schedule because he loved the show so much.

Dian Fehr aka Amy Deluca was let go as well and went to film the TV show Rescuse Me but wanted to gust star. Hence why you never see her in season 3.

Jason was sick and was filmomg the Shipping News when they were in the middle of filming Departure that and payed for all of the over time of the crew so they could finish the season on time.

I heard once they were let go of the WB the drama stopped on UPN.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!