View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:20 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I see. Well, I've been a fan of Scott and Jean's relationship for a while now, but mostly from their storylines from the 1970s and 1980s in X-Men and X-Factor. That affair with Emma Frost was a psychic one, so I don't know if it counts. If it's only in the mind is it really cheating? But that was in 21st century X-Men, and sum1 and I really don't like comics after 2000 because Marvel just screwed everything up.

I guess I see what you mean. If you can improve both Jean and Scott and make them what they should be that would be awesome. And yeah, I agree with you about how Marvel overdid it with the Phoenix Force.

Well, I don't have to friend you for you to send me a PM. You can PM anyone here if you want. Just send me the PM and I'll get it. And that's good about Thunderbird. I've never liked it when characters got too overpowered.

Oh, I see. Interesting storyline you have there for Gambit and Rogue. I'm not sure, but I think he was a criminal at one point in the comics, I forgot. But that would be interesting. Oh, and Thanos is in this? He never gets involved with the X-Men.

Maybe one day I'll post what my idea for the MCU was. A six volume cinematic miniseries.