View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, Dimitri/Gloria was after Maria "died." I was reminded a while ago after seeing some episodes from 1997 and it made me realize how I blocked out a lot from that year cause the storylines and writing was terrible. Especially for Dimitri, they wrote him so horribly and completely ruined him that year. He was acting like a lunatic over Maddie, even trying to keep her when he found out she wasn't his and covering things up so Edmund wouldn't know he was her father. Gloria looked like a spineless headcase again, desperate to keep any baby she can cause her baby died before. I didn't see much of Jamie/Julia, besides him being a little kid when she was on the show it was disturbing and they had no chemistry. They were also throwing Julia at a couple of guys cause they didn't know who to pair her with and this was just another result of them not knowing what to do with her after she returned SMH. I wish they would of just recasted Noah at the time, they kept initially leaving the door open for a possible return. That would of been better than the dumb crap they had Julia do, then having her do nothing until they killed her off.

Pierce had chemistry with Janet, then they had him with Brooke out of nowhere. They had no chemistry, and it was even worse when they recasted Pierce two more times. She had even less chemistry with the recasts, especially the second Pierce lol. Yeah, I will never get the hoopla over Zach and Kendall. In general, Zach was just a toxic character all by himself. It's mostly cause of how they started, Kendall was with his son Ethan and he marries his son's love? How fked up is that, what father does that. Then the other things I heard like him fathering Bianca's child and shooting Kendall's brother. Just too much toxicity, blech! I'm not surprised their popular, on TV shows the most toxic and abusive couples seem to be the most popular for some insane reason. Look at Spike/Buffy, dude tried to rape her and got off on abusing her but some people still make excuses for it all. Nauseating.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote