View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Hott&Twisted
Loyal Fan

good morning earlybirds. hi Buddy (who made it to post! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]), hi Gimp.

well, actually i was up WAY before all of you (remember, Elizabeth, i'm the one who doesn't sleep) but i try not to post before i do my yoga practice.

heehee, i just knew this thread would be full of "OMG, I AM SO FN PSYCHED!" posts by the time i read it.

just passin' thru to say, yeah, i'm excited too. but ITA with Whitney, it DOES feel a little surreal after all the anticipation...

and i wanted to wish my lovely sister Jolly the best of luck on her vocal recital tonight! break a leg, Lauren! and, on the subject of SPORKS: [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] i love those things; how come they never caught on???

Elizabeth, i'll PM ya back in a bit. shame on you; you should have known it was me who came up with that drinking game! any excuse to get drunk, you know me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] actually i'll be sipping a nice dry chianti tonight during the ep, but not with the goal of getting drunk, but in the spirit of celebration.

edited for Jay_10, dude! *high five*

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited catchmenow ]
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.