View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 07:13 AM
cliffieluv
Master Fan

I'm not holding my breath that this will work, but FF actually opened up for me and I was able to read the first two pages (the third still won't open) but yay I got to see my Buddy's opening page (LOVE the Bring It On picture thinger LOL - I giggled!)

So in case this does work, I just want to say, I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO POST HERE! LOL. My computer problems are kicking every square inch of my butt, and its really bothering me. I have no idea if I'll be able to read/post tonight but I trust you all to have wonderful, indepth analysis of our lovely new epi, and for my buddies to fill me in!

Miss you guys. I'm gonna go work on Jolly and my fic now! Ttyl. (Anyone with AIM, how excited were you to see OTH on the tinker? LOL) I was! Ok, I hope I can post again soon but if not, bye girls! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Friend

(Love you Ally)

It worked! I'm taking a big leap by editing but I needed to because Whitney you have Jonny Lang in your sig. YAY! I heart him, very much! Do you have his CD? Ok well I'm gonna try my luck again and see if this still posts LOL.

Bertha, you gotta leave me alone! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited cliffieluv ]