View Single Post
Old 04-06-2004, 06:53 AM
veracity
Obsessed Fan

Morning Earlybirds Ally, Becca, Whitney, Karlie, Lee, Andrea, Angelicpixie, Tammy, Ashlyn, Lauren, Denise and Lauren. Everyone to Lauren's room for the party. I'll bring the requisite alcohol for the over 21 crowd. Sorry everyone else but I'm not in the position to corrupt minors! LOL!

Didn't someone have an idea for a drinking game at one point involving Lucas? Anyone remember.

Tammy, sorry, I never did PM you. I've been crazy the last few days. I promise I'll get you something this afternoon. I'm so behind. Oh, and thanks for the countdown!

Thank God I'm crazy busy today or else I'd be going insane waiting for 9:00pm.

Susan, I didn't know you were in Chicago. I'm headed there with my family tomorrow to visit my brother and his family. They're in Naperville. Got any tips for some must see or do things?

OT, but as to Olympic memories, people, I remember watching the US Hockey team win in the 1980 Olympics! I was young but not that young that I can't remember the universal thrill. It was spectacular.

Edited to say: Morning Denise.

[ 04-06-2004: Message edited veracity ]

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez