View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 07:19 PM
Ashes Fall
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by straws (View Post)
At least we will always have Some Assembly Required and Halloween. And Cordy crushing on Angel the first time she sees him.
Perhaps we should add those eps to our watch party list.

Quote:
We missed out on a lot of fun banter. And more cute domestic scenes like Angel cooking for her and Cordy heating his blood.
Yeah but at least we get it with fanfictions.

Quote:

That moment breaks my heart so much knowing what comes after. Part of me wishes I could freeze them in that moment of peace because they lose it pretty much forever after that.
Right? I've imagined a reboot plot in which Angel gets the PTB to send him back in time to save Cordy and I've always made him go back to 'Tomorrow' when Cordy rose to the higher plane but the Provider scene might be more ideal because it erases teenage Connor as well.

Quote:
I appreciate that Groo actually did the healthy thing there, which was confront Cordelia about her feelings for Angel, instead of being jealous and pathetic and trying to keep them apart.
True which fits well with the fact that AtS was meant to be more adult than BtVS.
I've (reluctantly) never thought Groo was a bad guy, I just hate what his appearance did to CA.

It's a bit maddening that just that small speech was all that was needed to open Cordy's eyes to her feelings for Angel and she accepted them so easily yet no one thought to give it to her sooner! Like before Groo showed up!
While Angel got the Kyruption speech twice and dismissed it both times!
Or did she need to whole Connor kidnapping thing to happen to figure out her priorities or something?

Quote:
The "you laugh at the same jests" make me think of the episode where Cordy says something like "no one gets my humor" and Angel adds "I thought it was funny." What episode was that from again? I'm having a brain fail.
Seriously Bangel fans are in more hardcore denial than CA themselves to dismiss this stuff!

they win"
- Stephen King