View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:52 AM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
There was clear potential on-screen for a great CA friendship.
At least we will always have Some Assembly Required and Halloween. And Cordy crushing on Angel the first time she sees him.
Quote:
It would have been great to see Angel's mannerisms as a roommate.
We missed out on a lot of fun banter. And more cute domestic scenes like Angel cooking for her and Cordy heating his blood.

Quote:
I'm surprised no one has fanfic-ed the peanut butter coming up again in season 3 with them as a couple. I wonder if she'd continue to deny it.
Me too. I'm surprised it didn't become a CA fic staple like some of the other tropes.

Quote:
Not to mention have her in his bed with him.
That moment breaks my heart so much knowing what comes after. Part of me wishes I could freeze them in that moment of peace because they lose it pretty much forever after that.

I appreciate that Groo actually did the healthy thing there, which was confront Cordelia about her feelings for Angel, instead of being jealous and pathetic and trying to keep them apart.
Quote:
Some pretty, not quite Cordy/Angel, but I thought you guys would like what's being said
Thanks for posting.

The "you laugh at the same jests" make me think of the episode where Cordy says something like "no one gets my humor" and Angel adds "I thought it was funny." What episode was that from again? I'm having a brain fail.

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com