View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 11:21 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
Oh so they have a trailer? Okay...that is really weird then. Even if the season isn't being released yet...they could at least post the trailer. hmmmm....
Yes, Jon confirmed it was ready back in Feb and then again during one of his recent Q and A's, someone asked if they had to go back and modify the trailer and is that the reason it's delayed and he said no, everything is ready to go. That no changes have been made, just that he can't give a time when it will be released.

honestly, I can't think of a valid reason to withhold it this long, considering both Season 1 and Season 2 already aired by this time, when they were released. Both trailers for those dropped in Feb and March before they released the seasons in April and May.

And here were are, end of May with no trailer for a season that's completed and a trailer that's complete. It makes no sense.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote