View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 10:02 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
I was thinking that same thing! The last two seasons were already out by now...and there's just no word even on an air date. I know they wrapped filming ages ago. So the season should be done.

I have no idea when YT will finally release it.
They confirmed months ago the trailer is ready to go. Been ready and no changes have been made. They just keep saying it will all make sense when it comes out.

Yet, nothing makes sense. I get the quarantine stuff pushed back production and when seasons will come out, but we're taking about a completed trailer that they're sitting on and with holding and no one has any real clue as to why.

people are like getting really upset. The show kinda doesn't get taken seriously as is, being on you tube, why keep withholding it? maybe give the fans who have patiently waited a whole year for the series, the trailer, just to hold people over? YT hasn't even bothered to comment about it. Oh well...
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote