View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 10:15 AM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a promo for next week:

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Modo, I think it's possible that Bob may have asked for time off, but like you, I question why. (This is the same guy who, at Montreal CC, said that he would not leave The 100 because he loved the cast/crew and loved getting to work with his wife.) I feel like it could very well have something to do with Jason and that's why neither one of them has said anything about it. Jason's answers don't explain the lack of Bellamy in the promotional materials. My guess is that, during his meeting with the writers, Bob challenged the way the season was going/his storyline and that the situation became very toxic and tough for him, and that's why he asked for time off. And now Jason's trying to spin it as something positive they did for him when all the evidence is out there that Jason is being petty and getting his revenge.
I am kind of wondering if it was something like this, too. I hope we eventually find out, for curiosity's sake.

I mean he also told me once that he was tired of acting and would rather direct, but I also can't see him going "ah, might as well just not be in a few episodes of the show I love because I'm a bit tired of acting". Something tells me he wasn't in love with his storyline either, but honestly who the hell knows. We don't know anything, we're just going off of a few tweets and the fact he's irrationally missing from the promo material.